Friday, February 5, 2010

Going Home

My Aunt Viola , my dads sister went home early yesterday morning. I am posting a beautiful song, by a boys choir from England, Libera. Here are just a few of the words, remember that in the Bible, Jesus is called the Bright and Morning Star. I hope you enjoy it! You will need to scroll down to the pink play list on the right side and hit the center button to turn off my blog music.

Going Home, going home, I am going home, quiet like, some still day, I am going home, work all done, care laid by, never fear no more, lots of faces will gather there, all the friends I knew. No more fear, no more pain, no ...more slumber by the way, Morning Star lights the way, restless dreams all gone, shadows gone break of day, real life has begun.

Libera - Going Home (Full Version - Live)

No comments: