THE LUTHERAN HEN tagged me to tell 8 things about myself that people do not know. So hear goes.
1. I lived in Germany for 3 years and bought a Schrank for a souvenir. I like to collect christian figurines and crystal.
2. I love the outdoors. Maybe because I was brought up and raised on a farm.
3. I love to water plants outdoors. I think this started as a young girl when one of my jobs was unloading the water from our wringer washing machine. I always wanted each plant to get a little of the rinse water to keep them alive and flourishing. Now, as I water plants, I think of Jesus as the living water and how everyone needs this living water to stay alive and grow.
4. I enjoy traveling
5. I have taught Sunday school on and off for over 40 years.
6. I am easily side tracked
7. I pout when I am upset.
8. I don't like change, even the furniture in our home moved around. I even wear the same jewelry for months or years without changing.
Now I will tag Leslie and Ryan!