Monday, March 15, 2010

North Dakota in March

The bright red barn stands out in all the white snow and frost. It was very beautiful and more snow then I have seen in many years.
There was much frost from the fog we had the whole time we were in ND

snow and fence post.


The Hanssen farm from across the Cooley



The farm buildings from closer by.


Frosty trees.

The barn from the North.





My Dads faithful dog, SPOT!

My mothers 9 cats that she feeds every morning.


My father. 91 1/2 yrs old. He Looks great

My Mom at 88 1/2 yr. Still going strong with a smile.

Great Grandpa playing with Brayden. He was laughing so cute.


It was a fun time for both .


Brayden on Uncle Jeff's (Papa Jeffy) lap.

First steps and not even a year old yet. Look out world!


Grandma Kathy with Brayden.

Big Loves , Grandma Kathy and Brayden

My mother still feeds those pretty birds. They are fun to watch and so many too.

Pheasant's on the way to my parents.

Snow at the rest area. WOW!

SNOW! Lots and lots of it!

The barn from the house.
The farm land mark! I love it! Watch for more ND pictures soon!

No comments: