Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Family Gathering

The end of March the first few days of April were exciting times for our family. We all gathered together at Niagara ND to visit my parents. The pictures below show some of our good times.
I will need to update a few more blogs since there was way too much activity and fun to share on just one blog update.

Below are several pictures of my parents with their 9 Great-grandchildren. It is hard to get them all looking at the camera and happy at the same time. We really gave it a good try because it is very seldom that we are all together at one place at the same time.

What a great time to all be together.


The youngest Great Grandchildren are twin girls who had just turned one year old.

Jeff and I will celebrate our 40th anniversary in May so we wanted a good picture with all our family. Our two lovely daughters, their husbands and our 6 precious grandchildren. I have many to chose from but will just post the two that I seem to like the best.





These three pictures are my parents, my dad is 93 yr's old and my mother is 90 yr old.
Here they are with their 5 grandchildren. It is hard to believe how fast time goes by. It seems like no
time ago when we were taking their pictures when they were all in grade school and high school.



This is my parents with their grandchildren and great grandchildren. The sun was very bright and in their eyes so most are trying very hard to keep their eyes open and smile for the camera. It was a fun time and great to spend a few days together.

A couple pictures of our oldest Grandson. He is very handsome and has borrowed his cousins fedora for the first picture.
Below is a couple of pictures of our oldest granddaughter. She is beautiful and has grown to be a lovely young lady. She loved toting the little children around so it was hard to find pictures of her alone.



Here he is, our newest teenage grandson. He is very good looking, getting so tall and this fedora belongs to him. His "NEW" look. That fedora did make it rounds and get in plenty of pictures.


Our granddaughter had just turned 10 years old so here she is looking at the Black Hills gold birthstone ring that me and papa gave her for her birthday.

Below is our youngest grandson, 7 years old. He was blowing bubble's and enjoying outside time at the farm. We enjoyed a Easter egg hunt and he was very good at finding the eggs.


This is the sweet baby of our family! She is already 3 yr old but such a fun little thing she is. We enjoyed spoiling her and spending quality time with her even though our time went way too fast.


Below is my nieces son. My brothers grandson. He also just turned 3 years old so we enjoyed spending time at their home for a big combined birthday party. The twin girls below who are his sisters, just turned 1 year old.



My silly Niece, she is her fathers daughter! She is the 3 children's aunt who cares for them four days a week,

Below was one day at my parents home when my Aunt brought some old pictures that we were all very interested in.

The grandchildren goofing off and having an enjoyable time together and enjoying the beautiful unseasonable weather. In the high 60's, that is great for ND!



My husband brought his new play toy, his Taylor guitar, he enjoyed playing and singing a few tunes with our youngest daughter on his old guitar, her husband with the mandolin and my Uncle Ed who has played guitar and sang for as long as I can remember. It was great to hear them all play together and we even did a little singing.


I brought a Easter craft for the children to work on. You can see they are very much enjoying this special activity. Great-Grandma, Great Grandpa and the rest of us enjoyed watching their enthusiasm as they put cross stickers and other religious symbols on a church window shape.

1 comment:

Fresh Juniper said...

Love the photos of the farm. Reminds me of the place where my dad was raised. Nice post