Monday, June 25, 2012

April 29th Confirmation!

Jeff and I had the pleasure and blessing to attend our grandsons Confirmation.  This took place the end of April so I am a little late with this blog update.  Better late then never.  
Below is the beautiful cake that our daughter baked and decorate for her oldest son
 for this very special occasion.



 What a special confirmation certificate.
 This will be a keepsake for years to come and would even look nice framed and on a wall.

 The food!
 The food line!
Our lovely 10 year old granddaughter was punch girl.   She did a great job making sure each cup had some of the delicious fruit that was floating in the punch bowl. 
 Our youngest daughter, his aunt and Baptismal sponsor got to cut the cake.
 With his grandpa on his dad's side.
 Here he is with both his Baptismal sponsors.  They always give him a rough time.  
 With his mom and dad!



Our whole family got to spend time together.  This snap shot was taken by our good friend and that reminds me  that I need to get the original picture that was taken by the photographer.  
Proud  Nana and Papa had to have a turn for a picture with out grandson. I just had to include this picture of Papa helping our youngest grandson with the  "BOW TIE" he bought for him!
 Opening gifts!

  
 I had the great fun and enjoyed time with my grandchildren, - one who was sick that day.  We spent the day at a beautiful children s Zoo.  I love going to the Zoo!

No comments: