Saturday, March 15, 2008

SPRING

It has been warmer out for the past week and it sure doesn't take long before these green spring flowers start showing.
These are some daffodils and they sure grow fast. The green looks so fresh and alive against the winter kill ground. These remind us of the Life and Resurrection of Christ Jesus that we are about to celebrate next week.

It's always fun to see these Hyacinths, tulips and daffodils peeking out. I know they won't be blooming by Easter as most years. We had a colder winter then normal and Easter is very early this year.




This picture is to get you in the Easter mood. I always make this old grass nest, fill it with colorful eggs next to my lawn bunny that I have had for over 25 years . This is the only outdoor Easter decorating that I do except for the wood welcome hanger by our front door. I hope you have all taken part in the Lent church services and I would encourage you to all take part in the Palm Sunday, Holy week and Easter worship services as they are offered to you. It is a very special time of year!
God so loved the world that HE gave His only Son! John 3 :16a

No comments: