Saturday, July 11, 2009

The 25 Acre Garden

We have spent 2 weeks traveling and visiting family. It was great fun. On our way from our oldest daughters home to my parents home, we stopped at a most beautiful garden.
This is the map of the 25 acre garden.


My husband and dog relaxing on one of the many beautiful wooden benches in the garden.



Benches, trees, flowers, bird houses, bird baths and fountains. Absolutely beautiful if you enjoy gardens. AND I DO!

















The last time, a few years ago, we were visiting this garden and I saw two older ladies with pretty dresses and hats sitting at this spot with a picnic basket. They were enjoying the day and I believe they even had a bottle of wine and goblets. It was a wonderful peaceful sight.









We all need to take some time to enjoy the gardens in our life and know that God is God, a loving caring God and the creator of all things.

No comments: