Sunday, October 16, 2011

Before the freeze

Today (this gorgeous sunny Sunday afternoon) me and my husband went to view the flowers before they freeze. We also went for a walk around the park and I will share a few pictures of things we saw at a latter blog update.



This is at the entrance of the garden.


All the flowers are full bloom and always look so nice just before a frost.


This Sun dial has been in this park for many years. I remember it when our daughters were small. They always had to see what time it said.



I have no idea what this plant is but it is taller them me and very beautiful. The leaves are so dark and huge as a dinner plate.



call these Johnny-jump-ups. We always had them in ND on the farm. These were the only plant with flowers on in the "HERB" section.

No comments: