Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Decor



Dec 19th we enjoyed having our youngest daughter, husband and 10 yr old son over for supper. It gave me an opportunity to use my new snowman place mats that I received as a last year Christmas gift from my oldest daughter. The tall Terry Redlin water glasses were a gift from my youngest daughter and family. They both add to the beauty of the Christmas table setting. The advent wreath was purchased in Germany as we were stationed there 14 years ago with the Air Force. A candle is lite each week before Christmas until finally on Christmas Eve all the candles including the White pure Jesus candle is lite. This candle reminds us of Jesus as the pure and Holy gift as a child and also as the center of our lives. We have had an Advent wreath since our 2 lovely daughters were age 4 and 5 years of age. They both have included this meaningful tradition in their family celebrations.

No comments: