Tuesday, April 24, 2007

HE IS IN CONTROL

Last week was a very traumatic day for many. I'm sure you know I am talking about the Virginia Tech shootings and suicide. What a horrible thing. This week as I watch the news, it is still fresh with information and now they say are trying to figure out WHY this happened. Gods word tells us why. Its because of Satan. Yes He really is alive and active. Many people would rather deny Satan rather then face the truth. We need Jesus! It is only through His blood on that cross and His Resurrection that we stand a chance against Satan. God is in control and will certainly use this evil act for His good. We don't know how but we know with God all things are possible.
Another important thing happened last week. Partial birth abortion has now been banned and approximately 1 month from now this horrendous killing will be stopped. It breaks my heart to know how many abortions might be taking place just in this short time it takes me to update my blog. I need to remember that God is in control. Darkness was driven away by light! He is the light of the world.

No comments: