Monday, June 25, 2007

Vacation, Swimming

During our week stay at our oldest daughters home, we took our grandchildren swimming at a local swim pool. They had a blast. We all did! Here I am with all four. I'm sure it was way more tiring for me then for them. They all wanted and did get their turn with Nana pulling, turning and swinging them around in the clear, "BLUE" as our youngest grandson called it, water.
This is my lovely daughter sitting out the swim break on the edge of the pool. The two youngest ones just couldn't figure out "WHY" they couldn't be in the water.

This is Mom with the two youngest having fun in the sun and water. Don't they all look just so happy? We spent 2 hours in the pool and that was plenty long enough to wear out Nana and I think Mom too. I have the sneaking suspicion that they will be spending many, many more hours there this summer!


No comments: