Monday, June 25, 2007

A Try at Photagraphy


These two pictures were taken by my 9
yr old granddaughter. This is a Easter Lily in their front flower garden. It is 5 years old and has bloomed beautifully every year. On our daughter and husbands 10th anniversary it had 10 blossoms on it. On Sunday it was their 12th anniversary, so our granddaughter really thought the plant should have 12 blossoms. It had 14 but hey, maybe only 12 were open on Sunday the 24th! I think my granddaughter did a excellent job of photographing the Lily flowers.






These two photos of their dog (or puppy who is 9 mo old) were taken by our 8 yr old grandson. Its hard to get a good shot of this fun loving, active puppy, Toby. I was the helper and it was my job to entertain or convince Toby to sit still for the photo. He also did a excellent job because even 5 seconds later this photo would have been one big brown and white blur with wiggles and movement.






2 comments:

Caroline said...

Love your blog, and your daughters as well. South Dakota huh? I'm definitely jealous. Would love it up there, I'm sure. My husbands Grandfather was from Agar (?) or somewhere like that? Can't believe those kids took such awesome pictures!

Nana Porcupine said...

Thank You!
I was also surprised at what a great job our Grandchildren did with my camera. We love SD. It has been very dry for the past few years and we have not had rain for the last 3 weeks. We have driven by Agar many times as we travel to ND to visit My parents. It is located almost in the center of SD. I had a Aunt with your name, Caroline. It's not a name I hear very often. Thank You for your comment!