Friday, February 8, 2008

Our baby grandson is three

Today is my Grandsons 3rd birthday.
Time goes so fast! I thought I'd share just a few of the many pictures I have of his first 3 years.







These two pictures are just a few of my favorite.
They were taken only a few days apart. The upper left is just before my daughter went to the hospital and the upper right was a few days later, after getting home from the hospital with that presious bundle of joy! A very special blessing from God!
I love this picture of my youngest grandson just 2 days after he was born. Even though his face is not showing, it looks so sweet. I love watching new born babies move and stretch. This picture takes my mind back to those special times.

Another 2 day old picture. He was just as sweet as can be and I could hardly stand not to hold and cuddle him every minute.

Here He is with mommy just a few days older. He was so alert and watched and listened to everything,



Time passes so fast, Here he is a little over 1 year walking with his daddy. I love how small he looks next to his tall daddy. It's so cute when dads walk with there little ones!
















Now these two are also my favorite. so cute the way he kept Papa's hat on his head and already had such a love for baseball.


I love this photo from last summer. We were at the swim pool and it is so natural of him it seems he should start talking. I could not believe how young he was when he started talking and could say his words so plain and clear too.


In September we were in the ND harvest feild and the sun was about to go down. I like the way both mom and son are almost glowing.
















In January when they were here for late Christmas and a week long visit, Our grandson was using this Creation globe and telling us all about Creation. He would look at the pictures on each of the 6 globes and tell what God created and then He would say,
"And God said it was good"


I can just hear that sweet little voice, He is so very smart for a 3 year old. Now I wouldn't be a very good grandma if I wouldn't brag much, RIGHT!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our youngest grandson.

No comments: