Friday, April 25, 2008

A Blessed Happy Birthday

My sister-in-law is _ _ years old today, April 26th! I know she wouldn't appreciate me telling her actual age! She is young at heart and that's what counts. We love her!

We give thanks to God for her and for another year of life. She always adds fun and laughter when we are together.
Its not fair, not a single grey hair!

This is my sister-in-law with her mother and her two brothers.



This is my brother, my sister-in-law, me and my husband in the back row.
My parents sitting on the bench.


SURPRISE! I can't help but smile when I see this photo. I can't remember what was so funny but I remember we were all in tears from laughter.

I hope your day is very special, it would be fun to celebrate with you!
God bless your new year of life!

No comments: