Monday, December 22, 2008

ART WORK!

This was the message drawn on our board at work last Friday. I thought it was so very cute I had to share it on my blog. I figured it was a neet way to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

I know it was drawn very fast but it really looks like a work of art to me.


Speaking of a work of art! We have had very cold weather, sub zero temps like -14 degrees and a couple days ago the high was only 1 degree. This has created some very unique frosty art work on my kitchen windows. It is always amazing to me to see the different patterns and feather like art in the frost!




Below you will see several pictures of the frost. Only God could form those intricate patterns with frost. Snow flakes also display the wonder of His creation. No two are alike!

ENJOY! If you click on the picture to enlarge it,
you can really see the detail of Gods art work.

























JOY TO THE WORLD, THE LORD HAS COME:

LET EARTH RECEIVE HER KING,

LET EVERY HEART, PREPARE HIM ROOM,

AND HEAVEN AND NATURE SING, AND HEAVEN AND NATURE SING,

AND HEAVEN AND HEAVEN AND NATURE SING!

ALLELUIA! ALLELUIA! ALLELUIA!

No comments: