Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Before You Knew

This is one of the gifts I gave my daughter this Christmas. I named it Before You Knew! Rather unusual, Right? This is the front part of a wool sweater in a frame. She had used some of her hard earned money to buy me a very special wool sweater with black and white springer spaniel dogs on. This was from her first real job when she was in High School and we were stationed in Germany about 15 years ago. This was before she knew that she would have a very wonderful loyal black and white springer spaniel dog named Roy as pet for 12 years. For those of you who read her blog or know her, you remember that Roy dog has past on this last Nov. I had loved and wore my sweater so much in the past 15 years that it had holes in it. This was the perfect year to give part of this memorable sweater back to my daughter with love just like she had given it to me 15 years earlier.

No comments: