Friday, January 26, 2007

A MOTHER

Every time I look at this beautiful picture of my daughter, I can't help but think of her kind, gentle, loving ways when she teaches and interacts with her 4 children. Here she is with her youngest son, teaching him and helping him , with her guiding hand over his, snuff out a candle. I have seen this same gentleness and love with each of her 4 children.
God has placed her in the position of being a mother and has definitely given her His love and strength to do so on a daily bases. She is a wonderful wife, home schools the children along with keeping up with house work, cooking, 4 H and many church activities. She can accomplish more in 2 hours then I get accomplished in a full day. I know this is with Gods help as she depends on Him for every need. God place's His almighty, power full hand over ours and guides us through life. His loving hand is already there, let us not push it away!

No comments: