Monday, January 22, 2007

The Big Box

In Nov. My Husband and I purchased a rather large piece of exercise equipment. (I have to confess that my husband has used it mush more then I have.)
Knowing that our Daughter and 4 grandchildren were coming to spend a week with us in Jan. we kept the box thinking it might be fun for them to play with, weather permitting. As you can see, the weather was exceptionally nice for January in SD. Not only our 5 grandchildren enjoyed the box but also our 5mo. old Grand puppy, Toby, had fun trying to get the children and playing peek with them. Sometimes the things we think are useless and only worth burning or throwing away are the most fun for someone else. We had a wonderfull week celebrating a late Christmas and just so much quality visit time. We thank God for our two daughters and their families!