Sunday, May 20, 2007

FUCHSIA, WONERFULLY CREATED

This year I have chosen a Fuchsia plant for my shade hanging planter by our patio. These gorgeous flowers never seem to amaze me! They hang so pretty and unfold from what looks like a hanging ball. They come in different reds, pinks and white. I hope mine continues to bloom all summer long. It must have had 15 blossoms when I bought it.


It's tempting to peal open one of those red ball bud's and try gently unfold the blossom to see how it can all fit so snugly. Of course it is created by God, the Creator of Heaven and Earth and only He can unfold it and knows how it can fit. He is so Almighty and all knowing. I am glad to know He is in control of me also. It is comforting to trust in our God Who Knows Me so well and created me in my mothers womb. One of my favorite Psalms talks about this, Ps 139!
verse 13 and 14 , For You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

No comments: