Sunday, January 18, 2009

EDITING FAVORITES


#1
SO! This is a picture of My oldest daughter and husband. I love playing around with the color etc on the edit field. It is hard for me to decide which one I like the best
so I just posted 5 different tones.
#2

#3

#4

#5
Now if you would like, you can choose which one you like the best and put it in the comment below.




Photo (A)
This is my Youngest daughter and her husband!
I have done the same thing to this picture. With this being a outdoor picture
the color comes out a little different. Once again, if you want to comment and let me know which one you like the best.
Photo (B)

Photo (C)
Photo (D) Photo (E)
I love the natural look on both their faces. It was very cold up on that mountain and
I am sure they were both saying under their breath, just hurry up and take the picture.
I do thank my son-in-laws for being so very patient with me and humoring my
obsession with Photo taking.

No comments: