Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just for fun memory photo's!

We had so much fun and enjoyed our family that I just want to share a few special fun moments!

Mommy and Daddy trying to get a laugh from chick #5!



The baby of the family! Fun, Fun and more fun!

OOH! AH AH! All the lights at Story Book Island and the Christmas light drive!


Here we are on Dinosaur Hill.

WOW! It's so-o-o big!
LOOK HOW HIGH UP ON THE MOUNTAIN WE ARE!
BUR-R-R that wind is COLD!

Look at those eyes!

Nana is in her glory with 3 mo old chick #5 learning to grab her toys!


The treasure chest excitement!

Chick #1 is growing up so fast and so beautiful too!

Chick #2 a great help with the fire wood!

Chick #3 in her new (Its a GREEN WORLD after all) t-shirt.


Chick #4 making a snow Angel!
and
Below, excitement over his new speed racer!



Mom taking DOWN 9 yr old chick #2.

Its hard work but she can still do it! YEA!

And pictures to prove it!

On the playground!

Help! These things move and are scary!

We can't forget the dogs!
Toby with his gift!

Just try to get this gift! It's mine, all mine!

Baxter dog wondering if it is really Christmas and are you sure I can open my gift?


OK! I really get to open it!

Rosco with both his gifts, the chew bone and the squeaky squirrel!

Some little girl thinks I look cute with this flower on my back! Maybe I am cute!
Just don't try take my bone!

No comments: