Sunday, March 29, 2009

HAPPY (every celebration in 2009) TO ME

Happy (every celebration in 2009) TO ME,
HAPPY (every celebration in 2009) TO ME,
HAPPY (celebration, Holiday, anniversary, and birthday in 2009) TO ME,
HAPPY CELEBRATION TO ME!


My husband told me this is it, this is the only gift you are getting for the rest of 2009! Well, all I have to say is at my age, time goes quite fast so that is OK,
2010 will be here before we know it!

OH, and a special THANK YOU to my husband.





I know he will be enjoying this also!




Maybe even as much as me!


Yesterday we took it out for a drive in the hills. That's why it has a little snow and dirt on it. We even let out DOG go for a ride with us! Now we are a TWO TAHOE family! At least for awhile. We did trade the Dodge burgundy town and country van. We had been looking around for awhile to find a nice newer Tahoe and this is it! Now we look like the secret service guards that protect the very important people in our country.

We even found some snow covered roads to try out the 4 wheel drive.



It was a beautiful 45 degree day for checking out several local lakes.


It's not new, only new-to-us!




Our dog had fun running around as we made several stops in the hills.


My husband even tried out a few casts but nothing was biting. It was still a little cold with the wind.









One last picture of our dog as he tried to encourage me to follow him to who knows where! It was a fun day!




No comments: