Monday, March 9, 2009

Our compassionate dog



Today I didn't feel very good and thought I would lay on the couch to take a nap or just relax. Our loyal loving dog of 12 years old decided he should comfort me and lay with me. It seems he always recognizes when I don't feel good. My husband grabbed my camera and snapped this picture. He told me it reminded him of a moment that had happened almost 11 years ago.







As you can see from this picture, the date is 5/10/98. It's taken in the same house, on the same couch and it is the same dog, (OK, so he has put on a little wight, just like the rest of us)! Different person though. This is my youngest daughter taking a nap as she wasn't feeling well that particular day. Dog's are a mans best friend, a woman's too.

1 comment:

Melissa Sutton said...

How cute I guess I didn't know you had that picture!