Friday, July 11, 2008

The Blow-Out

A little over a week ago I was working out in our back yard when all at once I was startled by a loud BOOM! WOW! It sounded like something had blown up. My Husband even heard it in the house and came out to look around. I wondered if it had been something in the garage or maybe in our old "GRISWALD" van camper. After looking around for a while, we didn't see a thing that could have caused that loud explosion noise.
Back to our old van camper. It is small but really convenient for fishing and small camp outs. It looks nicer on the inside then on the outside. Oak cabinets.
This is from the front to the back. There is stove, sink, fridge, bathroom, couch that changes into a bed and a lot of other neat fetchers. .
This picture is towards the front of the van. Lots of storage and you can see the microwave toward the upper left.
BACK TO THE LOUD BOOM! A few days latter my husband discovered this sight! You guessed it, the spare tire on the back of the Griswald camper had blown up. We had a blow-out and we weren't even driving!
It looks bad doesn't it?
I can definitely tell how that would make such a loud BOOM sound.
Here it is on the back of the camper. We have since replaced all four tires on the camper and have a much newer, better shape spare tire. We are ready to travel!
I wish you all a safe summer with no blow outs!

No comments: