Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Favorite Places (My Cat)

We have a 15 yr old cat. Can you spot him at one of his favorite places?


Up high where he can watch the world. I think it makes him feel big and important.


Oh No! He spotted me and now he needs to beg for food, attention or a treat!

He also likes to catch the early morning sun rays by laying on top the roof of our house.

He loves to lay on our patio chair half under our patio table.

The front step to the south side of our house is another favorite spot.
Now he is upset, "there she is with that camera again, can't I rest in peace?"
Unfortunately, he doesn't always stay in our yard.
I am always amazed to see him walk the top of our chain link fence. He dose a very good job! Especially for being 15 yrs old.

See, I told you, that cat has some other favorite places besides in our yard.

He loves laying in tall grass!
He loves to roll in the tall cool grass.
He can look so Innocent and sweet!
Here he is sitting on the banister of our patio. He dose this mostly at night.
And for some reason, he loves to lay under the Christmas tree like he is one special gift.
He also loves to be on my lap but only when he thinks it's his idea. He is a very independent cat. His name is Sammy Silas, named by our youngest daughter when she brought him home as a orphan kitten over 15 years ago.


No comments: