Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Favorite Places


I thought I would share some of My favorite places with everyone. Top of the list is Worshiping at Church. What a joy and freedom it is to worship, learn the true word of God and receive His Body and Blood through Holy Communion. It is wonderful to know our church family Loves the Lord and each other.


Another favorite place is spending time with family, especially when it is celebrating a new grandchild's baptism. We enjoy many fun times together, even if we live miles apart we make the most of the time we are together.

I love spending time on the farm visiting my parents. They also live miles away so we need to make the most of our time. It's a special thought when we think of spending eternity in Heaven together, FOREVER and EVER!
This is beautiful Roughlock falls. I have always loved this area
since the first time I visited Spearfish Canyon.


The Canyon has gorgeous high rock walls and curvy roads with lots of pine and other trees. They are very colorful in fall and attract many sight seer's.
I also love walking paths through tall trees. Another favorite place is on our boat fishing. It is so peaceful and quiet.

The lakes are so beautiful.
Sun sets and sun rises are also a favorite for me. I think of the wonder of Gods marvelous creation. The sun He created rises and gives us light and His Son Jesus rose from the grave to declare victory for all who believe. He is also the light of the world!
Take time to think of some of your favorites and even share them in a comment.

You won't want to miss my next post, it will include some of my CAT'S Favorite places!

No comments: