Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday with love! X 2

Today is my lovely daughters birthday. She is quite the woman! She keeps very busy.
I'm using my most recent pictures of her. She loves being a mother and she dose a great job.
You can see the love and it's there for each of her children and her wonderful husband too.


This is her with the whole family. She turns to God for guidance and wisdom.



I was 24 years old when I gave birth to my daughter. I think it was so special that she was also 24 when she had her first daughter, ON HER BIRTHDAY. She always makes sure her daughter has a special birthday celebration.


Now this is my oldest granddaughter and today is also her birthday. Here she is modeling the birthday gift we gave her. She has grown so fast and what a beautiful young lady she has become. Where has the time gone? It seems no time ago when she was as tiny and young as her new baby sister.


She has a wonderful personality and a very sweet smile.



She has recently started playing volleyball and loves it. Here she is making a serve.



She is in 4-H and has started sewing. This is the wool competition, She did a wonderful job on the wool skirt she is modeling.


Just a little makeup and she doesn't even need that to look absolutely beautiful.
I love you both very much and wish we could be there to help with the Birthday Celebration!









1 comment:

ME said...

Hi!
Love your blog! I found it last year when I was looking for info on 125th all-school reunion back home. You had a picture of the float of my "Class of 1970".

Wonderful pictures of your Dad & Mom. You're blessed to still have them.

Will check back every so often to see your new postings.

Mary Ellen P