Saturday, November 15, 2008

BATTLE OF THE BLOGG"S






Are you ready for the battle of the blogs? When we were in ND for my Dad's 90th Birthday, We took a little walk down in the coulee.


Now how is this for a unique shot? I bet you don't have one of these in your scrap book?
I think you have quite the battle on your hands!
This is just on our way down the hill, into the beautiful, colorful trees that adorn this old coulee that I have walked in for years. My brother is the one posing for the picture. Cute, isn't he?
OH LOOK, LOOK AND SEE! It's the big oak tree where we left our Donald duck pop cans some 50 years ago as we were children. We used to see some of these old rusty cans but even though we still look every year, we never find a remnant of them.

Hey, what's that you say? You want to do the battle of the blog? OK, if it involves a camera, I'm game. Here we go!


Well, would you look at that. now where did she go with her camera, if only she was here we know she could win the battle of the blog with what we are looking at right now!

It's too bad she wasn't there.



Wow, I bet she hasn't found anything this neat!
OH MY! look at this crawly thing?



And what are these unique things growing from the tree?


OH< you know I love flowers! How nice to find some down in the coulee.



WHAT? There are actually bums in this coulee? I thought that was a thing of years gone by.
Looks like pretty good quality pans to me!


Now why did you have to push that tree over? We all know how strong you are!




I wonder if these are eatable? I guess I will leave them for the bum's!
Hey, I bet you didn't get a picture of these?


And moss! This must be North!



Hey we are way over here! How did you get lost?


WOW it is getting harder and harder to climb these river banks and hills!


HIKE, HIKE, HIKE



AND HIKE SOME MORE!
and you thought I looked funny!



Looking back at the colorful trees after a fun walk in the coulee!

ALRIGHT< style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; WIDTH: 244px; DISPLAY: block; HEIGHT: 400px; CURSOR: hand" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5269104378516544658" border="0" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgpx-GNxt5YKJ-5udOOj8ouUA3SiwCFfwCEH8KlJcUR74cAINfcAnOMTozLBzDKpnXeozuiasvTVKcN42DoFRW1O71Y5eu9YHgnuaK7lPwTWLdT_lNbrh2x1sajTMznJmKqFXHB07nlEg2-/s400/PICT6310b.JPG"> Another good shot! How many pictures do you have of your dad climbing a fence from the back no less?


Back on the farm! Aren't they cute?



Below are several pictures of my grandson having fun on the straw bales.
Run, Run and JUMP!

Not only is he strong, he is a good aim!


SEE! what did I tell you? He hit his target just where he wanted to. Plastic bags are plentifully and work just fine for a target. AS LONG AS IT"S NOT TOO WINDY!

God's creation is wonderful, all we have to do is take care of it and enjoy it!

2 comments:

Melissa Sutton said...

Great pictures mom. I Think you may have won but we will have to see what Amber comes up with next! Id share mine too but mine got lost when my computer crashed! Sniffle, sniffle Wipe the tear!

Angel said...

HE HE I love the pic of them pretending to walk!! It looks like they should be singing "Hi Ho Hi Ho, It's off to work I go"