Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Precious hands and feet

This is two precious hands, The larger one belonging to my 3yr old grandson
and of course his newborn baby sister.

How wonderfully we are created. When I think of these tiny little hands and feet and how perfectly they were formed, I am confident of Gods love and Almighty power! What a blessing to know God loves babies even from the time of conception His hand is on them. I was severely disappointed after our election thinking that people in this state would vote down the protection of the unborn baby. The new bill would have abolished all abortions except that of rape, incest or to save the life of a mother. That would have cut out over 800 abortions in our state. Only 3% are done for rape, incest and to save the life of the mother. I believe even those abortions are wrong!

This is my new granddaughters hands when she was only 1 day old. How sweet and perfectly created! Look at those tiny little fingernails!


This is her dads big loving hands with hers .
You can see his fingers are as large as her little arm.






This is dads hand with moms hand and baby, I lightened this picture for a different affect.



Moms hands holding her tiny feet.



This is one of the first pictures of her little feet. Only 1 day old.

I pray that God would always guide those feet to walk in His way.


My older hands holding those tiny sweet feet.




Baptism feet and moms hands. These are the 35yr old leather moccasins that belong and worn by her dad. All five of the children have worn them. The cute little socks were new and special for her Baptism.






No comments: