Thursday, November 6, 2008

Early Blizzard

Towards the SW.
Towards the N.

These pictures are all out of a window. It's been storming since last evening about 7PM.
They say we have from 6" to 8" but with all the wind it's hard to tell. There has been gusts up to 75 mph and a lot of 50 mph. The drifts are high. The weather said the hills have 32" and still snowing. I will have to call our Pastor to check how snowed under they are.


This is one of our windows to the East. It reminds me of the ND snow storms we had when I was a kid. There isn't a clear window in the house. I just finished washing them inside and out.
Just over the weekend and last Thur and Fri. it was 79 degrees and we were trying to get leaves up from the yard. I will try to update latter when the storm lets up. They say at 5 pm but then there is another circling down from the North.

No comments: