Sunday, May 31, 2009

The rugged Cross.

About 2 years ago our two oldest grandchildren in our oldest daughters family were very much into pounding nails, hammering and building things with scraps of wood they found laying around the area. You can see what was on their mind. Yes, a cross! They had built several of these cross's. Most were quite large and some they had even painted with a variety of colors.
This particular cross was built especially for me. I have had it in my flower garden ever since.
It reminds me of the ultimate love of Christ Jesus.

You can see the ruggedness of this cross and how it was nailed together by my grandchildren.
I know a few people have thought we have a pet buried in our flower garden but they are wrong, its a gift! Just like the gift of Eternal Life through Jesus death and Resurrection!

No comments: