Monday, May 25, 2009

We forgot the PIE!

We had a very enjoyable weekend with our youngest daughter, her husband
and our Grandson (above and below with a friend).
A friend of my Grandsons, who he has known for quite some time and also went to school with her for 3 years, came over Saturday afternoon and for supper.

I had baked two pies for the weekend. We enjoyed this strawberry pie after supper on Saturday. The second pie I baked was a Rhubarb pie.


Since our supper last evening got very late due to our Porcupine Mission Church on the Reservation, I decided to have the Rhubarb pie on Memorial Day after our noon meal and before they had to leave for home. Well, after a grilled pork rib meal, we were a little full and I guess I forgot all about the dessert! Don't you hate that when that happens? If I had thought of it, I might have been able to convince them to stay a extra hour or so! That would have been a good thing!



Sorry Guys!
We had to enjoy it without you! I just thought I would include this close up picture so you can see what you missed. Thank You for spending the weekend with us, It was fun!
BUT WENT WAY TOO FAST!

No comments: