Monday, October 29, 2007

TWO SPECIAL TO FORGET

Two babies born 24 years
to the day apart.


Today is my oldest daughter and also my oldest granddaughters birthday. What a special day this is. I can excitedly remember when my beautiful daughter was born. It is so wonderful being a mother. It was 10 years ago today when My precious granddaughter was born. I was bubbling over with joy. What a blessing these two have been to me. Its impossible to explain the love that I have for both of them! You can tell the camera's were not as good back then and taking a picture of a picture that is already not the best quality so I can put it on this blog makes it even worse. You can see how sweet she looked in her baptism gown. This is the same gown that My granddaughter wore for her baptism 24 years later. I sewed this gown using hand crocheted lace my grandmother had made special for my baby's baptismal gown. We found it in a old card box, labeled with my name on it, after she had left for heaven to spend eternity with Jesus. This was before I was even married. I am so glad she thought to crochet the beautiful lace in my senior year of High School.





This picture of me and my husband with our baby daughter on her baptism is quite blurry. You can still get an idea of what we looked like.
We have all three changed a lot since that time.
Time goes by so quickly. I have very fond memories of the time I spent with my baby as she grew to be a wonderful woman.
Below are two pictures of my daughter in her senior year of high school.






This is the first page from my granddaughters memory book. I will never forget the first time I saw her. It was a feeling of love I will cherish forever!





Here at her baptism, she cried ed a lot that morning before church started, so this is a peaceful picture when she finally fell asleep.
When I look at the picture I always remember hearing my lovely daughter saying to my granddaughter, "I AM YOUR MOMMY, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH" It was such a special joy watching our daughter be a new mommy.


This is My proud son-in-law and my daughter with their baby girl. They were both so tired,
We all remember those first days as a new parent! SLEEPLESS!

This both my daughter and granddaughter a couple years ago.
I hope they are both having a special birthday today and know how very much I love them and how often I think about them and remember them in my prayers.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY X TWO







No comments: