Monday, October 15, 2007

Who is this precious Baby?

This precious 6 week old baby is a very dear friend who I have known for almost her whole life.
She is very sweet, smart and a great person in general.


Look at that cute smile! You just can't help but love her! This 2 month old is having a birthday today. It is unbelievable how fast time passes by.
At 10 months old she was already walking and on her way. We knew then that she would be someone very special. She is now a Pediatrician and sees many children daily. I know she takes her job very seriously and is a blessing to many people including me. She is almost like a third daughter to me and my husband and a sister to my daughters.


Isn't she beautiful? About 2 years ago she found the Man of her dreams and was married.
What a fun time we all had at their special day.



It looks like a picture you would see in a BRIDES magazine, right? What a lovely couple!


This is their family at this time. I am anxious to see them in a few months.
I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A VERY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY!
At least you know I was thinking about you today!







No comments: