Wednesday, May 14, 2008

NEW WASHER! OH NO!

I'm sure you remember my blog from August when we bought our new washer and dryer. http://nanaporcupin.blogspot.com/2007/08/new-washer-and-dryer.html

It worked absolutely great and I love to use my new washer!
Well, Monday when I was doing a load of jeans, our new washer started making this horrible sound. Clunk, Clunk, Clank and more Clunks!

Today, after spending a half hour to forty minutes on the phone on Monday, the repair man came. This is what he found!


This shattered belt along with 2 other parts will need to be ordered and replaced. They should have the parts and be back to repair it in two weeks.

This is a little scary to me since we had our old washer and dryer for 30 years with no major problems. I'm glad it is still under warranty!



ON THE LIGHTER SIDE!

This week our flowering crab tree and hundreds of others around our town started blooming. Monday morning was 27 degrees with lots of white frost on our lawn.

My husband always hopes they freeze so we don't have all the little crab apples to deal with. I on the other hand love the beautiful blossoms.


They didn't freeze! and the trees are even extra full and beautiful this year.



You can see how full of blossoms. I guess by now you have all figured out I love flowers and love to try get nice pictures of them!



The desert and the parched land will be glad; the wilderness will rejoice and blossom. Like the crocus, it will burst into bloom; . . . they will see the glory of the Lord, the splendor of our God. Isaiah 35 verse 1 and 2b

The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; Psalm 24 verse 1

No comments: