Friday, July 6, 2007

My Granmothers Pansy Story

My Grandmother ( some 50 years ago) used to tell me this story using a Pansy. My mother also kept the story fresh in my mind as almost every summer she also would repeat the story. I am sorry the pictures didn't get clearer but you can at least get the idea. If you do this yourself with a Pansy you will really get the idea. This is not a true story but just something past down from generation to generation to teach how special God has created the Pansy flower and also the whole world.




The Story


There are 5 peddles on the Pansy. The top two are the mothers real children, the three on the bottom are the step children. If you pull off the three on the bottom, you will see that these three children were washing the mothers feet. You can pull the light blue tub of the bottom which will reveal 2 legs. Pull of the top two children ( peddles) and you can see the mother with a red or rust color head and a light green gown type dress. Now just tell me that any human could create a flower so complex and interesting.



No comments: